Steinberg have announced the release of Cubase Elements 8, the entry level DAW in the Cubase family.
Cubase Elements 8 features,
- Improved windows handling on PC, dockable rack and MediaBay plus a redesigned Track List
- Instrument (t)rack 2.0: Supports multi-outputs and multi-inputs, and merges instrument tracks with the VST Instrument Rack
- Chord pads for playfully and creatively composing with chords
- Groove Agent SE 4: With over 120 drum kits and smart user interface for creating beats and hits in not time
- HALion Sonic SE 2: Giving you tons of fresh new sounds plus a totally new synth
- Plug-in manager: Arrange, sort and group your effects and instruments
- ASIO-Guard 2: Ultra-low latencies only on the tracks where latency matters
Cubase Elements 8 is available to download now and is also available to try with the newly available trial versions.
Don’t forget if you activated Cubase Elements 7 since January 2015 you can get a free update to Elements 8.
More details online.