Netar Inc have update the Panorama Keyboard Controller’s deep integration for Cubase to version 1.5
Update features include;
- Motorized fader and associated Solo and Mute buttons follow track selection, even when outside of current bank on P4 and P6.
- Elimination of track change latency when Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 vst3 is running.
- Macro names now update for Absynth and Massive.
- Track names appear under fader graphics in Mixer mode, for the currently selected bank.
- Resolved issues related to track changes in some projects
Panorama’s deep integration is compatible with Cubase 5, 6, 6.5, 7 and 8 as well as Nuendo 4.0 and up.
More details online.